I. CarBravo Terms of Service
(Last Modified: June 1, 2022)
Please read all of these terms and conditions carefully.
Look for These Symbols
- The Info (i) symbols indicate more information or limitations about a feature.
- The numerical footnotes and symbols indicate that important information or limitations are either listed at the bottom of the page or included as a pop up that will open when the symbol is clicked.
1. Your Acceptance
- These Terms of Service govern your access to and use of the General Motors CarBravo website (“Site”). By using the Site, you agree to and accept (1) these terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service"), and (2) the Privacy Statement found at https://www.gm.com/privacy. If you do not agree with the Terms of Service, or the Privacy Statement, please do not use the Site.
- UPDATES: We may update these Terms of Service from time to time by notifying you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting a revised Terms of Service on the Site. Any such changes will not apply to any dispute between you and us arising prior to the date on which we posted the revised Terms of Service incorporating such changes or otherwise notified you of such changes. By continuing to use or access the Site after we post any changes, you accept the updated Terms of Service. The “Last Modified” legend indicates when these Terms of Service were last changed.
2. Third Party Sites
To access some features of the Site, you may have to create an account. By using or creating an account, you agree to the Account Guidelines found in Section II.
4. Your Use of the Site
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Site.
- You agree not to access Site content through any technology or any unauthorized means other than user interaction expressly invited on the Site itself.
- You agree not to use the Site for any commercial use. Prohibited commercial use includes any of the following actions taken without GM's express approval:
- Sale of access to the Site or its related services on another Web site;
- Use of the Site or its related services for the primary purpose of gaining advertising or subscription revenue;
- The sale of advertising, on the Site or any third-party website, targeted to Web site content; Any use of the Site or its related services that GM finds, in its sole discretion, to use GM's resources with the effect of competing with or displacing the market for the Site content or any products or services featured on the Site.
- Any use that GM expressly authorizes in writing.
5. Your Use of Content
- The content on the Site, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to GM, and subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- You may access Site Content only as permitted under this Agreement. GM reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Content.
- You may not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution content obtained through the Site for any commercial purposes.
- You may not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the Content.
- GM reserves the right to decide whether Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms of Service for violations other than copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length. GM may remove any Site content and terminate a user's access for uploading material in violation of these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
6. Copyright Infringement Notification
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that contains the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our Site that is claimed to be infringing, with information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the matter complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Such written notification should be sent to:
General Motors LLC
300 Renaissance Center
Detroit, MI 48265
7. Vehicle Information
- The Site provides certain information concerning vehicles, including without limitation feature descriptions, pricing and fees. The material that appears on the Web site is for general informational purposes only. While GM aims to provide accurate information on the Site, please be aware that the Site may, from time to time, contain errors. The Site includes materials and information collected from and provided by third parties, including without limitation participating dealers, vendors and financial institutions (collectively, “Third Party Providers”), that GM may not have evaluated or reviewed. GM cannot verify the information that Third Party Providers supply to the Site, nor can GM guarantee that the vehicles listed on the Site will be delivered in the condition described. GM may make changes to the Site at any time, without notice, including with respect to prices, colors, materials, equipment, specifications, models and availability. GM makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any of the materials or information on the Site, and you should not rely on it without independent verification. Specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and other numbers on this website are approximates based upon design and engineering drawings, prototypes and laboratory tests. Your vehicle may differ due to variations in manufacture and equipment. Please check with the applicable Third Party Provider (e.g., your CarBravo dealer) for complete details.
- If you are interested in or have questions about any of the vehicle information provided on the Web site, including without limitation equipment, accessories, prices, incentives, offers, fees or discounts, you should contact the applicable Third Party Provider for more information.
- If you believe information on the Site is inaccurate, please bring it to our attention by forwarding a copy of the information along with an explanation of the inaccuracies to the Digital Retail Platform team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Vehicle Purchasing
- The Site offers functionality to facilitate transactions between vehicle buyers and Third Party Providers; however, GM is not a party to any transaction between you and Third Party Providers. Except for certain manufacturer incentives or as otherwise noted on the Site, pricing information for vehicles listed on the Site is supplied by Third Party Providers (e.g., dealers), not by GM. The prices listed on the Site may exclude certain applicable incentives, discounts, rebates, offers, equipment and upfit costs, tax, finance charges, title, license, regulatory, dealer documentary, emission testing, and compliance fees, any or all of which may be added or subtracted to the listed price to arrive at the final sale price of a particular vehicle. Before purchasing any good or service, you have seen on the Site, you should verify all pricing terms with the applicable Third Party Provider. The ultimate price and other terms of any sale remain subject to direct negotiation between you and the applicable Third Party Providers.
- The vehicles listed on the Site may have been altered or upfitted with equipment, bodies, or components supplied by independent suppliers. Such alterations or upfits may not be covered under or may void the manufacturer warranty on the vehicle and could impact the safety of the vehicle. GM is not responsible for the safety or quality of design features, materials or workmanship of any alterations by any such supplier. You should contact the applicable Third Party Provider for more information about any aftermarket accessories or upfit kits that may be installed on vehicles listed on the Site.
9. Warranty Disclaimer
THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, FUNCTIONALITY AND OTHER ITEMS INCLUDED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. GM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (“GM ENTITIES”) MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, FUNCTIONALITY, OR OTHER ITEMS INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GM ENTITIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF IT. GM MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) OMMISSIONS, ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS OR TO ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD-PARTY, OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. GM DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD-PARTY THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. GM IS NOT A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
10. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL GM ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS, ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SITE, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE GM ENTITIES ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE GM ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Site is operated and offered in the United States of America. GM makes no representations that the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Site from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless GM, and its parent corporation, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Site; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; or (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, property, publicity or privacy right. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Site.
12. Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service.
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by GM without restriction.
You agree that: (i) the Site shall be deemed solely based in New York; and (ii) the Site shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over GM, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than New York. These Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of New York, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and GM that arises in whole or in part from, or that relates to, the Site shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in New York, New York. These Terms of Service, together with the Privacy Notice https://www.gm.com/privacy and any other legal notices published by GM on the Site, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and GM concerning the Site. If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and GM's failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. GM reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your use of the Site following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
II. Account Guidelines ("Guidelines")
(Last Modified: June 1, 2021)
These Guidelines govern your use of accounts across certain websites, mobile apps, and connected vehicle services provided by General Motors and its affiliates (collectively “GM”, “our”, or “we.”) By creating or using an account, you agree and accept the following, subject to our Privacy Statement found at https://www.gm.com/privacy. If you do not agree you may not use an account.
In order to access secure features on our websites, mobile apps, and through connected vehicle services you may be asked to create an account.
Please provide accurate and complete information when creating an account. During the creation process, we may send you notifications to verify your e-mail address and telephone number. We may also use your contact information to send you notices and to verify purchases and send you important alerts. Data or messaging rates may apply when receiving notifications via SMS. For more details, see our Privacy Statement at https://www.gm.com/privacy and our Texting Policy at https://www.gm.com/texting-policy.html.
You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs with your account, and you must keep your account password secure. If you wish to share your account with a family member, you may do so by sending them a family sharing request.
After creating your account, you should notify GM immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use. GM will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account. However, you may be liable for losses to GM or other parties due to such unauthorized use.
Accounts may be unavailable from time to time and functionally may vary depending on the country where you are attempting to access your account. If you change your country of residence, you should notify us and may need to setup a new account where available.
If GM reasonably suspects a risk of fraud or misuse by a third party accessing your account, GM may immediately suspend your access.
You represent and warrant that you have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence and have full legal capacity to enter into binding contracts. If you do not satisfy these eligibility requirements, then you should refrain from creating or using an account. You are not permitted to use any account until such time as you satisfy these eligibility requirements.
Account services do not target, through advertising, appearance, links to other sites or otherwise, children under the age of 13. If You are under the age of 13 or are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13, please be aware that GM does not permit registration by, and does not knowingly collect any information from, children under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13, You must not allow them to use, or consent to their registration to use, any account.
On occasion, GM may provide additional terms for products and services that you may obtain through websites, mobile apps, or connected vehicle services provided by GM. When you accept these additional terms, they will govern products and services that you receive through your account. For example, after creating an Account you may elect to enroll in My GM Rewards. In such case, you will need to accept My GM Rewards Program Terms and Conditions that will govern your use of My GM Rewards through your account.
Subject to your compliance with these Guidelines, GM grants you a limited, personal, noncommercial (unless a permitted use in connection with Fleet Vehicles), non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-exclusive license to create and lawfully use an account for its intended purpose as describe in these Guidelines. You agree to abide by this license when creating and using an account. GM reserves all rights not expressly granted.
- You agree not to access an account through any technology or any unauthorized means other than your personal user interactions with our websites, mobile apps, and connected vehicle services;
- You agree not to use or launch any automated systems, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," to accesses our websites, mobile apps, or connected vehicle services through an account;
- You agree not to use communication systems provided through an account (e.g., SMS text notifications, email alerts, or user comments) to harass other users or for any commercial solicitation;
- You agree not to circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with any security-related features or features designed to prevent unauthorized use of an account; and
- You agree to comply with these Guidelines and all applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations. Violations of these Guidelines may result in a warning or termination of your account in our sole discretion.
To help improve the quality of our websites, mobile apps, and connected vehicle services we may provide user feedback channels to allow you to share your experiences.
By submitting feedback, you accept the following and agree that you will not use or attempt to use feedback channels for any unlawful purpose, including any purpose that:
- Promotes violence, abuse, or harassment to an individual or group of people;
- Transmits any advertisements, solicitations, schemes, or other unsolicited commercial communications;
- Encourages child exploitation or otherwise harms minors in any way;
- Impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Incites illegal or unlawful activities;
- Violates any third party's intellectual property rights;
- Infringes any third party's right of privacy; or
- Unlawfully transmits or uploads any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information.
By submitting feedback, you grant GM a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute such feedback in any and all media or distribution methods now known or later developed. You agree that this license includes the right for GM to promote and improve our services and make any feedback you submit available to our affiliates and third parties for syndication, broadcast, distribution, promotion, and publication. No compensation will be paid to you with respect to any feedback you submit and your use of our websites, mobile apps, and connected vehicle services are hereby agreed as being sufficient compensation for the rights granted.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any feedback you provide, including compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
GM does not take responsibility for any user feedback and does not endorse any user feedback or opinions expressed.
GM reserves the right at all times, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to remove any objectionable feedback and to revoke your account for violating these Guidelines.
Certain services provided through your account may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by GM, including but not limited to links to websites for GM dealers (collectively "Third-Party Website(s).") GM has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any Third-Party Website. By clicking on links to third-party websites, you expressly relieve GM from all liability arising from your use of any Third-Party Website, or from the content of any Third-Party Website.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF AN ACCOUNT SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW GM AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES AND THE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS THEREOF (COLLECTIVELY "PROVIDER PARTY") DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH ACCOUNT SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. GM MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT ACCOUNT SERVICES AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF ACCOUNT SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED THROUGH ACCOUNT SERIVECS BY ANY THIRD-PARTY, OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH ACCOUNT SERVICES.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW, PROVIDER PARTY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ACCOUNT SERVICES FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR AMOUNTS FOR LOSS OF INCOME, PROFITS, OR SAVINGS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ACCOUNT SERVICES. THESE LIMITS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY EVEN IF PROVIDER PARTY KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES AND WHETHER ARISING BASED ON NEGLIGENCE, TORT, OR BREACH OF CONTRACT. TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY COURT FINDS PROVIDER PARTY LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM IN CONNECTION WITH ACCOUNT SERVICES, AND TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT PROVIDER PARTY SHALL COLLECTIVELY ONLY BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT DAMAGES AND THE MAXIMUM DAMAGES FOR ALL SUCH CLAIMS IN THE AGGREGATE SHALL BE NO GREATER THAN $100.00. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO AN ACCOUNT MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless GM, and its parent corporation, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of an account; (ii) your violation of any term of these Guidelines; or (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, property, publicity or privacy right. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Guidelines.
These Guidelines, and any rights granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by GM without restriction.
If any provision of these Guidelines is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Guidelines, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Guidelines shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term, and GM's failure to assert any right or provision under these Guidelines shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. GM reserves the right to amend these Guidelines at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Guidelines for any changes. Your use of an account following any amendment of these Guidelines will signify your assent to and acceptance of any revised terms.
Copyright 2023 General Motors. All Rights Reserved. All text, images, graphics, animation, videos, music and other materials on this website are subject to the copyright and other intellectual property rights of GM. These materials may not be reproduced, distributed, modified or reposted to other websites without the express written permission of GM.
The marks appearing on this Site including, but not limited to: (i) GM and the GM Logo; (ii) CarBravo Logo; (iii) Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac, GMC and their respective logos, emblems, slogans and vehicle model names and body designs; and (iv) other marks such as ACDelco and OnStar are trademarks and/or service marks of GM, its subsidiaries, affiliates or licensors. All rights reserved. SiriusXM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio Inc. and its subsidiaries. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owner by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such mark by GM is under license.
IV. CarBravo Limited Warranty Information
1. CarBravo Limited Bumper to Bumper Warranty
CarBravo passenger cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs and crossovers come with a 6 month/6000 mile (whichever comes first) Limited Bumper to Bumper Warranty:
- For vehicles with remaining manufacturer’s base warranty, this CarBravo warranty starts at the end of the manufacturer’s base warranty
- For vehicles where the manufacturer’s base warranty has expired, the CarBravo warranty starts on the date of the sale of the CarBravo vehicle. For more information, refer to the Warranty Manual and/or the Owner Assistance Information booklet or see dealer for details.
2. BravoBudget Limited Powertrain Warranty
BravoBudget passenger cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs and crossovers come with a 30 day/1000 mile (whichever comes first) Limited Powertrain Warranty starting from the sales date of the BravoBudget vehicle.
For more information, refer to the Warranty Manual and/or the Owner Assistance Information booklet or see dealer for details.
3. Warranty Exclusions for Alterations
Installations or alterations to the original OEM -equipped vehicle (or chassis) are not covered by the CarBravo Limited Warranties. The special body company, assembler, equipment installer or upfitter is solely responsible for warranties on the body or equipment and any alterations (or any effect of the alterations) to any of the parts, components, systems or assemblies installed by GM. GM is not responsible for the safety or quality of design features, materials or workmanship of any alterations by such suppliers.
A Note on Child Safety Always use safety belts and the correct restraint for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with a passenger air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.